Our client is one of the largest producers of packaging in glass, paper, metals and plastic.
The company operates in 12 countries across Northern and Southern Hemispheres, employing c. 6,500 people.
To deliver improved operating costs, our client sought our expert support in the implementation of efficiency improvements, specifically targeting bottom-line savings.
The project was based in the United Kingdom, predominantly at our client’s largest manufacturing site.
- Identify and deliver a reduction in operating costs.
- Improve efficiency by 15 percentage points in Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
- Target and track benefits to the P&L.
Provide support across all management levels through the transition period;
- From: Lack of a structured approach to continuous improvement, high staff turnover and low motivation of workforce
- To: An engaged workforce with Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) as its core operating principle